Girl Child Scholarship
Academic Session 2021-22
A Scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- (twenty five thousand rupees only) and a syllabus Book Set of the class in which the Admission is applied for will be given to the Girl Child from Minority Communities [Minorities as notified by the GOI in the Gazette under Section 2(c) of the National Commission for Minorities(NCM) Act 1992, amended in 2014 (Jain, Sikh, Christians, Parsi, Muslim, Buddhist)]
- The scholarship can be availed by New Admissions only at the time of Admissions in classes Nursery to IX & XI for the academic session 2021-22.
- Eligible students may submit the duly filled form before 25th June, 2021.
- The scholarship will be granted on the basis of the child’s performance in the Scholarship Test and interaction based on communication skills, social skills, confidence, empathy, patience, courage and adaptability.
- The decision of the Management will be final in considering the deserving Candidates eligible for the Scholarship.
- All the Scholarships would be announced on 6th July, 2021
- In an academic year, a child can avail only 1 (one) Scholarship / Award /Facility / Concession granted by the School.
- Submitting the Minority Certificate will be mandatory to avail the Scholarship.